Project 20Teen has no paid management or staff. We rely on good-hearted individuals just like you to help move our banner forward – by joining in a grass-roots, boots-on-the-ground, community-wide effort. If you are interested in supporting us and becoming part of the solution, please assist as able in the following ways:
- Print out our flyer for Restaurants, and distribute a copy to restaurant owners and managers whenever you can! One simple way to do this is to give a copy to your server whenever you eat out, and ask him or her to pass it along to the owner or manager.
- Help us develop a mobile app (or donate funds to have one created). Imagine looking for a healthy meal, especially while traveling, and simply pulling up your P20T app and having a list of P20T-qualified meals and restaurants automatically pop up – sorted according to distance from your current location! We also want to be able to enter and track our progress on The 24/7 Diet.
- Spread the word, join the charge, like us on facebook, and Sign the Petition!
- Website enhancement
- Media exposure and public awareness
- Review menus from restaurants, and if they contain five (5) meals that you are confident are sugar- and oil-free (S/O Free!) and/or meet The 4:1 Rule (also see Specific Guidelines), please share that information with us (along with the restaurant information). If applicable, specify if these menu items are whole-foods, plant-based (WFPB – does not have anything processed out, contains no processed food such as sugar and oil, and has no animal products).
- When you see something that has been labeled or previously identified as qualifying for one of the P20T logos (including 50 or Bust! and S/O Free!), but it does not, let us know.
- As soon as we are set up (we are working on this), monetary donations (sponsorship levels below).
E-mail us if you are interested!
- Diamond Dwarf Pea ($1,000,000+)
- Platinum Potato ($500,000+)
- Rhodium Rhubarb ($250,000+)
- Gold Guava ($100,000+)
- Emerald Edamame ($50,000+)
- Sapphire Strawberry ($25,000+)
- Silver Spinach ($10,000+)
- Ruby Rice ($5000+)
- Pearl Papaya ($2500+)
- Topaz Tomato ($1000+)
- Coral Carrot ($500)
- Bronze Broccoli ($250+)
- Crystal Cranberry ($100+)
- Mercury Mushroom ($50+)
- Silk Squash ($25+)
- Rose Raspberry ($10+)